Food Handler Permit +
(On-Premise) Alcohol Server Certificate or
(Off-Premise) E.A.S.Y Alcohol Seller Certificate

Combine your Utah Food Handler Course with either the On-Premise Alcohol Seller Training Course or Off-Premise E.A.S.Y Alcohol Seller Course for a reduced price. Either combo is state-approved and can be completed super-quick and easy using your mobile, phone, tablet, or PC. American Course Academy offers all of our courses in audio format and in Spanish at no extra charge.

Coming Soon